To be considered for admission to The Pathway Home, Inc. the following eligibility criteria must be met:
- Veteran must be male.
- Eligible for VA health care and willing to sign a release of information for communication between the TPH staff and the VA Psychologist, on-site at TPH, to facilitate treatment planning. If you are unsure whether you qualify for VA care, the following link will be able to provide you with the necessary information http://www.va.gov/healthbenefits/apply/veterans.asp
- Have a history of deployment while in the military.
- Be impacted by deployment related stress.
- Enroll full time in a local academic or vocational program. Programs conducted entirely online will not fulfill this requirement. Full time enrollment must be maintained throughout your stay.
- Need reliable, secure living conditions
- Be single or willing to live away from family.
- Must be able to self-manage medications. If taking prescription medications, must be under the care of a physician to monitor progress and provide refills when necessary.
- Able to tolerate the milieu environment including participating in community activities and responsibilities.