The Pathway Home, Inc. (TPH) realizes program participants come to us with their personal challenges and goals. To effectively meet the individual needs of the Veterans we serve, TPH offers a variety of educational, professional, and clinical services.
Following is a sample of services available to Veterans at TPH:
- Academic, vocational, and career counseling
- Case management
- Readjustment counseling
- Individual, group, and/or couples therapy
- Needs assessment and treatment planning
- Seminars and groups to:
- improve study skills
- strengthen budgeting and financial planning
- address parenting or relationship issues
- manage anger, stress and mood symptoms
- Assistance managing Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, depression, anxiety, anger and other post-deployment or combat related mental health issues
- Community service activities
- Recreational activities (e.g. yoga, swimming, biking, hiking, golf, fitness center, musical/theatrical events)
All Veterans admitted to the program live in The Pathway Home’s building on the grounds of VHC-Yountville. Dining Hall services are provided for three meals a day and residents are provided with basic linens and laundry services. TPH asks each Veteran to make an investment in their living community by requiring a small monthly contribution for basic services. For most TPH residents, this money comes from their GI Bill or Vocational Rehab allocation for living expenses.